When you try to log on to Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 or Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 you receive the following error message:
Outlook Integration Error
Please follow the below solution to fix the issue.
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then press ENTER.
3. Locate and then right-click the following registry subkey:
4. Point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
5. Type DisableEmailComparisonCheck as the name of new registry entry, and then press ENTER.
6. Double-click DisableEmailComparisonCheck, type 1 in the Value data box, and then click OK.
7. Exit Registry Editor.